Human Resources Generalist
- Manage benefits programs and offerings
- Administer payroll, garnishments and compliance
- Responsible for workers compensation, safety
- Recruiting and new hire onboarding
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent benefits package including 401k
Graphics Design Manager
Key qualifications to be successful:
- Ensures work for Graphics is efficient and in line with accepted standards of productivity, quality, and accuracy
- Develops and coordinates work schedules with Graphic Design Team to ensure customer/internal needs are met
- Responsible for planning, assigning, and directing work
- Communicates with other departments for any updates about production constraints when necessary
- Evaluates staff through regular performance reviews
- Take care of our customers by providing excellent quality and fast service
- Respond to client requests positively, work with an aptitude for customer service
- Approves ideas to improve work processes and assists with the creation of SOPs
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred in related field
Experience: Proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and XMPie
Is your marketing in a slump?
We'll send creative ideas to your inbox each month.
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter where you’ll discover projects we’ve done and the success stories that go along with them.
Check it out!
We’ve got an expansive portfolio we’d love to show off.
Looking for specific capabilities or project ideas? Browse through our portfolio and check out what we’ve been working on.